- 1 large egg
- 1/8 cup milk
- 1 1/3 ounce Parmesan cheese grated
- 1/8 cup flour all-purpose
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper ground
- 12 oz fish flounder
- Beat egg and milk (2 tablespoons) in a shallow bowl and set aside. In a zipper bag combine breading ingredients.
- One at a time dip fillets in egg, shake off excess and shake in breading in bag.
- Bake uncovered on an oiled baking sheet at 350 degrees for about 25 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. (this time might be less according to how thick your fish fillets are! Check after 15 minutes I would say). Can be served with lemon wedges if desired.
- Cook rice according to package directions, boil or bake squash on the side.