- 2 lbs. Coutneck Clams
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter melted
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 7 fl. oz. 200 ml beer
- ground black pepper
- 3 slices lemon
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- Clean and scrub the clams with cold water. Drain and set aside.
- Set up a skillet with the butter, add the garlic and saute until aromatic or light brown in color. Add the clams, stir a few times before adding the beer. Add the pepper, lemon and chopped parsley. Stir to combine well.
- Cover the lid of the skillet and steam on high heat for 2-3 minutes, or until all the clams open up. Serve immediately.