- 1 lb frozen alligator sirloin thawed
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tbsp ketchup
- 2 tbsp chili sauce
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tsp Slap Ya Mama Cajun Seasoning
- 1/4 tsp kosher salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp onion powder
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- a couple of dashes of hot sauce
- Rinse the alligator, and pat it dry. Cut it into 12-14 equal-sized pieces.
- Rub with olive oil, Slap Ya Mama (or your favorite Cajun seasoning) and garlic powder. Let rest at room temperature for 30 minutes. Heat the grill to high.
- While it's resting, combine the ingredients for the Comeback Sauce. Add as much hot sauce as you like for your taste.
- Skewer the meat, and grill for 5 minutes per side.
- Serve with the sauce.