- 1 pound 9/12 large shell-on shrimp preferably with heads and tails still intact
- 2-3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 garlic clove finely chopped
- 2-3 tbsp unsalted butter
- 1 tbsp Giby's Fish Camp seasoning
- Rinse the shrimp and if desired peel and devein them, but leave the heads and tails attached, if you dare. (It's preferable to leave everything intact. The shells impart flavor. And the heads and tails make for a more impressive presentation and make the shrimp easier to handle. The heads are also awesome for ripping off and sucking.
- Heat a few tablespoons olive oil in a very large skillet. When the oil is very hot but not smoking, throw in the shrimp and shake the skillet a few times. After 2-4 minutes, throw in the Giby's Fish Camp seasoning, garlic, and butter- stir to coat shrimp and then remove the skillet from the heat.
- Divvy the shellfish among the plates and serve immediately.