Zatarains Crawfish, Shrimp & Crab Boil – 4.5 Pounds
Zatarain’s Pre-Seasoned Crab & Shrimp Boil brings authentic New Orleans-Style flavor to your kitchen! Featuring spices, including cayenne pepper and paprika, this deliciously bold blend will deliver zesty flavor to crab, shrimp or crawfish. Simply add seasoning to seafood and boil, and in no time you can enjoy the flavor and soul of The Big Easy!
This Zatarains Crab Boil is a blend of spices and seasonings to properly season:
- one sack of crawfish (40 to 45 pounds)
- one hamper of crabs (about 4 to 5 dozen)
- 75 pounds of shrimp
Directions for cooking with Zatarains Crab Boil
- Place 6 gallons of water and contents of entire package of Zatarains Complete Crab Boil into large cooking container (60 to 72 quarts), stir and bring to a rolling boil.
- Add seafood to boiling mixture, stir, covering tightly and return to boil (if seafood is not covered by water, then add additional hot water).
- Cook fo rthe time shown below. Turn off heat and Soak for the time shown below.
- Drain carefully and serve.