- 2 - 8 oz fillets Red Snapper, Skin On
- 2 Tbsp. Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Blackened Seasoning
- 1/2 stick of butter divided
- Sprinkle Louisiana Fish Fry Cajun Blackened Seasoning on both sides of the fish fillets.
- In a large sauté pan, bring 2 tablespoons of butter to a simmer. Place fillets into skillet and sauté for 2-3 minutes until just starting to brown. Flip fillets and cook for another 2-3 minutes until desired doneness is achieved.
- With heat off, add the remaining 2 tablespoons of butter and let melt slowly; swirling pan from side to side.
- Serve on top of a bed of dirty rice made with Louisiana Fish Fry Dirty Rice Mix for some “Louisiana Lagniappe.” Serve and savor!