- 6 cups chicken borth
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic minced
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated ginger
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 4 green onions thinly sliced
- 20 frozen pot stickers
- 1/4 teaspoon sesame oil
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Chopped fresh cilantro for garnish, optional
- In a large dutch oven, combine the chicken broth, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger. Bring to a boil.
- Add carrots, green onions and frozen pot stickers to the pot. Simmer until pot stickers are tender, 8-10 minutes (or according to package directions).
- Remove from heat and stir in sesame oil. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Ladle into bowls and sprinkle with chopped fresh cilantro, if desired.