- 1-1 ½ tablespoons Ground Mustard
- 1 cup of Mayo
- 2 teaspoons Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 teaspoons A-1 or any other steak sauce
- Juice from Half of a Lemon
- ¼ cup of Heavy Cream
- Kosher Salt and Cracked Black Pepper to taste
- Add all ingredients to a small mixing bowl and whisk very thoroughly. Chill in refrigerator for an hour or longer prior to serving. Serve as a dipping sauce with Stone Crab Claws.
Note: Makes 1 1/2 cups of the sauce which is also great for dipping just about anything including wings, fries, and veggies.