- 4 skin-on fillets bronzino 1.5-2 lbs
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley leaves chopped
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/2 stick unsalted butter melted
- Sprinkle the fish on the fleshy side with the garlic, parsley, salt and pepper, and set aside.
- Place a large skillet over medium-high heat, add the butter, and then place the fish skin-side down. Cook for 4 minutes then carefully flip and cook for another 3 minutes. Place the fish on a paper-towel-lined plate to remove any excess fat, then serve.