- 2 pounds redfish fillets cut into 2oz pieces
- 1 package Louisiana Fish Fry Products Etouffée Base
- 1 package Louisiana Fish Fry Products Shrimp Creole Base
- 10 tablespoons butter
- 4 cups water
- 8 ounce can of tomato sauce
- 1 cup chopped green onion
- 4 cups cooked rice
- Melt butter in saucepan. Add Louisiana Fish Fry Products Etouffée Base and Louisiana Fish Fry Products Shrimp Creole Base and stir over medium heat for 3 minutes.
- Add 4 cups water and entire can of tomato sauce. Stir well. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add 2 lbs. of redfish and simmer on low until the pieces are white and flaky in the middle.
- Remove saucepan from heat and let stand for 15 minutes. Serve over rice and garnish with green onions.