- 2 lbs Snow Crab Clusters
- 3 Lobster Tails
- 2 lbs Fresh Extra Jumbo Shrimp 16/20 Shell On
- 5 Red Potatoes
- 6 Eggs
- 4 Ears of Corn
- 1 Whole Garlic Bulb
- 2 Lemons
- 2 Medium Onions
- 1 Andouille Sausage
- 6 Vegetable Boullion Cubes
- 2 tbsp All purpose seasoning
- 2 tbsp Paprika
- 1 tbsp Coarse Black Pepper
- 2 tbsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tbsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Bunch Fresh Parsley
For the Butter Sauce
- 2 sticks of Butter
- 5 tbsp Garlic Cloves
- 2 tbsp Small Onions
- 2 tsp Cajun Seasoning
- 2 tsp Old Bay Seasoning
- 2 tsp All purpose seasoning
- 1 tsp pepper
- 1 tbsp pepper sauce
- 1 ½ tbsp Brown Sugar
- 1 Juice of Lemon
- 1 tsp Dried Parsley
Prep the Seafood
- Wash Shrimps thoroughly in lemon water.
- Clean and butterfly the lobster by cutting the shell down the middle and pulling the meat over top. Next, carefully slice down the middle of the meat enough to open it up then wash gently with lemon water then also place to the side.
- After Shrimp and Lobster have been cleaned and prepared, season with Cajun seasoning, paprika, Old Bay, black pepper and dried parsley to your taste.
Prepare the Sides
- Wash the Potatoes, lemons, and corn then slice garlic bulb to remove the root, cut lemons into 4 wedges and potatoes to even sizes. Slice corn into pieces. Also slice preferred sausage into desired pieces.
Season the Pot
- Firstly, add the 6 Vegetable Stock Cubes followed by the Whole Garlic, onion and Lemon wedges. Bring to a boil. Season with All purpose seasoning, Paprika, Black Pepper Cajun Seasoning and Old Bay.
- Meanwhile, remove the crabs from the fridge and make sure they have been scrubbed in cold water. Place the crab clusters down into the pot and cover. If cooking together cook for 20 - 30 minutes. Individually 15 minutes.
- Secondly, saute the sausage to get a nice char and bring out the flavors for the pot. Once cooked remove from heat and rest to the side.
- When the crabs have finished cooking, remove them from the pot and rest to the side to cool and prepare for dismantling.
- Thirdly, to the same pot, add the Potatoes, Corn and Eggs and fresh parsley.
- After around 5 minutes, remove the eggs from the pot and take off the shells, then add them back to the pot.
- Just before the potatoes have cooked through, add back the dismantled crab (pieces that you choose) followed by the lobster tails, placing them on top.
- Lastly, Cook the lobster for 5 - 7 minutes or until the meat turns white and is firm, then place the shrimp on the top of the water and turn off the pot. As soon as the shrimp change color remove them from the pot and the pot is ready to serve.
Making the Garlic Butter Sauce
- To Start, place a large sauce pan on medium heat and place in the butter. When the butter has melted add the minced garlic and onions and cook until the onions turn clear.
- Next, add the seasonings, brown sugar and lemon juice.
- To finish, Taste and adjust to your liking and turn the heat down to a simmer until flavors have combined. Remove from the heat and serve when ready.