- 4 sandwich thins
- 8 Tbsp. pesto sauce either homemade or store-bought
- 1 cup baby shrimp they come frozen and already cooked
- 1 cup shredded Monterrey or mozzarella cheese
- Heat oven to 425º. Separate sandwich thins and lay all of the halves sliced-side-up on a baking sheet covered in parchment paper. You should have 8 little “pizza crusts” on the baking sheet. Spray each lightly with olive oil nonstick cooking spray (or brush with olive oil), and bake for 5 minutes.
- Remove little pizza crusts, and spread each with 1 tablespoon pesto sauce, then top with 2 tablespoons baby shrimp (it's okay if they are not thawed), and sprinkle on 2 tablespoons cheese.
- Put back into the oven and bake for another 5 minutes, until crispy and cheese is melted and gooey. Remove pizzas and serve!