- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 4 6oz pieces of white fish fillets such as Cod
- 3/4 cup onion chopped
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 3/4 cup green bell pepper diced
- 2 1/2 cups tomatoes chopped
- 1 tablespoon Cajun spice seasoning
- In a deep skillet, cook onion and garlic in olive oil on medium heat for a few minutes until soft.
- Add tomatoes, peppers and spices, stir and cook until tomatoes are soft, about 2-3 minutes.
- Lay fish fillets in the sauce, cover and cook on medium-low until fish flakes easily, approx 12-15 minutes.
- To serve, place fish on plate and spoon sauce on top. Serve immediately.