- 8 large 10-inch flour tortillas
- 4 cups Monterey Jack cheese shredded
- 2 cups tomatoes small dice
- 8 Alaska Cod fillets 3 oz. ea., sautéed and flaked
- 1/2 cup Buffalo wing sauce prepared
- 1 cup Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing prepared
- 1/4 cup cilantro fresh, leaves only, chopped
- Lay 1 tortilla flat and build quesadilla on one half. Layer tortilla with 1/2 cup cheese, 1/4 cup tomatoes, 3 oz. of prepared cod, and 3 teaspoons Buffalo wing sauce.
- Fold in half and carefully lay on a hot, lightly oiled (2 tsp.) griddle. Cook until bottom is light brown. Carefully turn and cook until cheese is melted and second side of quesadilla is lightly browned. Remove from heat and cut into 4 wedges.
- Plate and drizzle with Ranch or Blue Cheese dressing. Serve 2 tablespoons of chosen dressing in small cup. Sprinkle with chopped cilantro.