- 2 cuts of 8-10 Ounce Scottish Salmon Skin on
- 4 oz of Honey
- 2 Tablespoons Fine Chopped Cilantro
- 1 Tablespoon Fine Chopped Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Finely Sliced Scallions
- Juice of one Lemon
- Sea Salt
- Cracked Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 1 Cedar Plank pre soaked in water for 1-2 hours
- Mix Honey, Cilantro, bell pepper, scallions, lemon juice, and soy sauce in a bowl together and salt and pepper to taste.
- Season Salmon with sea salt and cracked pepper and place on wet plank skin side down.
- Place plank on grill at medium-high heat and allow to cook for 3-5 minutes
- Brush your salmon with honey mixture and close grill lid cooking until internal temperature is 145 degrees.