Parmesan Crusted Baked Halibut
This parmesan crusted baked halibut will just melt in your mouth! An easy baked fish recipe baked in one pan with healthy asparagus for a full, effortless meal! This baked halibut recipe is low-carb, keto-friendly and gluten-free.Print Pin Rate
Servings: 4 servings
- 4 6 oz halibut fillets
- 1-2 asparagus bunches
- 3/4 cup Parmesan cheese freshly grated
- 2 tsp paprika
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 3 garlic cloves minced
- 1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp fresh parsley chopped, for serving
- lemon slices for serving
- In a shallow plate, mix together the Parmesan, garlic, paprika, parsley, salt, and pepper.
- Arrange the halibut fillets on the center of the baking sheet and place trimmed asparagus around the fish. Drizzle the halibut fillets with olive oil, then sprinkle the cheese mixture over the halibut, pressing it in lightly with your fingers. Season asparagus with salt, pepper, any leftover cheese mixture.
- Bake until the fish is opaque in the thickest part, about 15 minutes. You can crisp up the parmesan crust for 1 minute under the broiler if you like. Serve the baked halibut with lemon slices.