No products in the cart.
- 1 1 ⁄2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 1 ⁄2lbs sea scallops
- 2 cups dry white wine
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon butter
- 2 garlic cloves minced
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- fresh ground pepper
- Cooking Instructions:
- Heat oil in heavy skillet over high heat.
- When oil begins to smoke add scallops.
- Sear each side for one minute or until each side is golden brown.
- Add 1/2 cup of wine and lower heat to medium.
- Simmer for 2 minutes.
- Remove scallops from pan.
- Add remaining wine and lemon juice,and garlic.
- Bring to a boil and reduce by half.
- Add butter, parsley and season with pepper.
- Place scallops on a plate and smother with sauce.